In the market for high-quality cheap vaporizers that are also portable? We’ve combined several top vaporizer lists with our vape survey to curate the four best portable cheap vaporizers.
To be clear, these vapes are only cheap in the monetary sense — they aren’t low quality.
And all the vapes on this list are under $120. Sure, that’s not inexpensive, but it’s important to consider that some top-of-the-line vaporizers go for $300 or more.
If you’re new to vaping or need a budget-friendly option, this list is a great place to start.
In addition, if you’re using a vape for cannabis, make sure to comparison shop for the best deals.
Here are the four best portable cheap vaporizers:
|Arizer Air||Vapor quality||$114.99|
|The Magic Launch Box||Design||$119|
|Grenco Science G Pen Elite||Best overall||$119.95|
1. Fan favorite and best portable cheap vaporizer for vapor quality: Arizer Air
The Arizer Air rounds out the top three for its outstanding vapor quality. It also got the most votes in our vaporizer survey. In fact, a little over 21 percent of respondents said the Arizer Air was their favorite portable vape under $120.
Where it lacks in high-end features and its slightly higher price tag, it makes up for with its vapor quality.
- The Arizer Air has a ceramic heating element, glass stems and interchangeable lithium ion batteries.
- It has five different temperature settings, from 356 degrees Fahrenheit to 410 degrees Fahrenheit. It heats up in under 1 to 2 minutes, depending on temperature setting.
- Although it’s slightly bigger than the G Pen, this is still ultra portable, inconspicuous and offers good vapor quality.
This wins out for vapor quality. It’s one of the best budget vapes you can buy in that sense. But it falls short in the design department. The glass stems, while a nice feature, don’t allow for the portability of the others. Still, it’s worth consideration if vapor is your biggest concern.
2. Best portable cheap vaporizer for design buffs: Magic Flight Launch Box
The Magic Flight Launch Box makes it onto our list as one of the most popular in our survey results. It tied with the Arizer Air. While the vape quality is solid, it’s the low-profile and customizable design of the Magic Flight Launch Box that really makes it a go-to cheap portable. You can choose from Maple, Cherry or Walnut and five different laser etch models. And at $119, it also happens to be the most inexpensive vape on our list.
- It’s powered by a rechargeable AA NiMH battery.
- It holds the record for the smallest portable design.
- It offers a variety of different accessories, including a water piece whip and a concentrate tray.
- It’s low-maintenance and heats up in 3 to 5 seconds.
This wins out for portability, price and design. Not only is it a great overall vaporizer, it might be the coolest-looking portable vape on the market (that’s if you’re into wood designs). If you’re looking for something around $120, this is definitely worth consideration.
3. Best overall portable cheap vaporizer: Grenco Science G Pen Elite
The G Pen Elite took the top spot on our list for its high-end features, outstanding vapor quality and an affordable price.
- Combination convection and conduction heating with an all-ceramic heating chamber.
- Precision temperature control with the ability to set the temperature between 200 degrees Fahrenheit and 428 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Features an LED display, battery life indicator and smart-chip technology.
The G Pen Elite is a solid overall vaporizer, and not just because it’s under $120. This vape delivers quality vapor at an affordable price. If you’re looking for a pocket-sized vape to consumer your favorite ground material (whether it’s cannabis or tobacco), this is a solid option.
4. Best new kid on the block for cartridges: Vessel
The Vessel certainly stands out among new vapes on the market for its sleek design. But it also has high-end features, outstanding vapor quality and an affordable price. It features a protected, cartridge drop-in design, a 240mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery, 3 LEDs to indicate battery life and power settings and a USB magnetic charging port.
- Cartridge drop-in design.
- Fits most 510 thread cartridges.
- Three (3) power/voltage settings.
The Vessel stands out as a top portable vape for cartridges. We choose it intuitive design, vape quality and price tag. At $100, it’s a solid choice if you’re in the market for an alternative to flower vapes.
5. Honorable mentions
There are a lot of great products out there these days. These are some of the vapes that picked up votes in our survey, but just didn’t make the overall cut.
- Stainless Grasshopper
- Pax 3
- The Kind Pen — Dream
When it comes to budget-friendly vapes, you don’t have to sacrifice quality. But it comes down to what you want out of a vaporizer. If you’re leaning towards vapor quality, the Arizer Air might be your best bet. But if you’re looking for something slightly cheaper, and need extreme portability, look to the The Magic Launch Box, Vessel and the G Pen Elite.
Disclaimer:This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products.