This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products.
There’s no shortage of online stores offering CBD oil for sale these days. But if you’re wondering which stores are safe to buy from, you’re not alone. We encourage buying straight from the source or from a reputable site. So, we’ve tapped our partners to get a look at some of the best products out there right now — and to offer you some great deals.
While we may receive compensation when you click on the links to some of the products below, we truly believe in the companies we partner with. If we’ve partnered with a company, it’s denoted by “partner” after the company name. If we’ve tested the products from a particular company, we’ve included “tested” after the company name.
All three companies use 3rd-party lab testing. If you’re interested in seeing those lab results, please contact the company directly.
We’ll be adding to this list as we come across other quality companies offering CBD oil for sale, so check back often.
Don’t want to buy online? Use our cannabis search tool to find a dispensary near you.
Here’s where you can find CBD oil for sale online:
|Toast CBD||$30 to $800||CBD oil, CBD isolate, tinctures, slabs|
|Mary’s Nutritionals||$40 to $125||CBD oil capsules, salve, patches, extract, vape pens|
|Bloom Farms||$30 to $250||CBD oil capsules, salve, vape pens,|
1. Toast CBD
ABOUT TOAST CBD
Price range: $30 to $800
Toast CBD has CBD oil in capsules and tinctures for sale in addition to CBD isolate. It ships to all 50 states and doesn’t require a prescription.
- Made with Full Spectrum Hemp Oil and Organic carrier oil & flavor infusions
- Blends the benefits of CBD, CBG, CBC, and other phytocompounds with Organic Virgin Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Triple-tested above standards
- Available in 250mg, 500mg, and 1,000mg CBD
Toast CBD Cinnamon Hemp Extract contains full-spectrum hemp oil with Cannabidiol, Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil, and Organic Cinnamon Leaf Oil. The cinnamon flavor adds a spicy-sweet taste to the entourage-effect-laden full-spectrum CBD tincture and can be added to drinks for a flavor enhancer.
Toast Cinnamon Full Spectrum Hemp Extract infuses a touch of Organic Cinnamon Oil to Toast’s Original formulation to blend the benefits of CBD, CBG, CBC, and other phytocompounds with Organic Virgin Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Ingredients: Full Spectrum Hemp Oil with Cannabidiol, Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil, Organic Cinnamon Leaf Oil
Price range: $40 to $125
ABOUT MARY’S NUTRITIONALS CBD REMEDY OIL
Mary’s Nutritionals Remedy Oil is a 100% plant-based CBD tincture that utilizes medicinal-grade hemp and natural flavors to deliver a tasty application. Paired with the hemp extract are cinnamon oil, myrrh, and sweet almond oil for a refreshing taste in each dose.
This concentrated tincture contains 500 milligrams of hemp extract in a 15-milliliter bottle; a single dose is measured at just two milligrams, which equates to 250 doses per bottle. Mary’s Nutritionals paired with Elite Botanicals, a boutique hemp farm located in Colorado, to source high-grade medicinal hemp. This partnership has resulted in the highest quality of 100% natural CBD remedies.
- 100% Plant-Based Tincture
- Non-GMO, Vegan, & Gluten-Free
- 500 mg Of Activated Hemp Extract
- 250 Servings
- 15 mL Bottle
Ingredients: Almond Oil, Full Spectrum Activated Hemp Extract, Cinnamon Leaf Oil, Cinnamon Bark Oil, Myrrh, Naturally Derived Terpenes.
3. Bloom Farms
Price range: $30 to $250
- Organically Grown and Made in the USA
- No Solvents
ABOUT THE BLOOM FARMS FULL SPECTRUM CBD TINCTURE
BLOOM FARMS Full Spectrum CBD Tincture is made from just these ingredients: 100% USDA Certified Organic Coconut Oil and extra derived from USDA Certified Organic Hemp. BLOOM FARMS uses slow thermal extraction of CBD, which means they don’t have to add solvents or additives during the process. The natural process of BLOOM FARMS allows for the true essence of their USA sourced CBD to flourish.
For every purchase of a BLOOM FARMS CBD product, BLOOM FARMS will donate a healthy meal to a food-insecure individual or family.
What to look for when buying CBD oil
We’re familiar with the companies we’ve listed above, but there are plenty of businesses CBD businesses out there, and some are, well, a little shady. When buying CBD oil, make sure that:
- The company is selling legitimate CBD oil and getting it from natural sources. In 2016, the FDA tested products claiming to contain CBD oil from a number of companies. It found that many products didn’t contain the levels of CBD claimed, and in some cases contained no CBD oil at all.
- It’s non-psychoactive. Cannabidiol is scientifically proven to be non-psychoactive. If you’re getting a THC buzz when you take CBD oil, it could be a cheap product and you should look elsewhere.
- It’s legal where you live. You’re generally safe to purchase CBD anywhere cannabis is medically or recreationally legal, but the laws can get murky. And 16 states have specific laws about cannabidiol. To be on the safe side, check out ProCon.org’s handy guide to CBD laws before you buy.
Disclaimer: We always advise speaking with a doctor before taking any type of cannabis product. While we’ve seen anecdotal evidence that CBD oil may help some individuals with certain ailments, we’re not claiming that CBD oil or any cannabis product can cure or treat. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.